I made this quilt top a couple years ago and finally got around to quilting it and getting it done. It has monsters in the blocks. I think it’s a cute fabric. When my LQS got the fabric in I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.
Well, I see it’s sideways………oh well,,,,,,,,
Anyway, the background fabric has orange and purpe cobwebs on it.
In keeping with the theme of the quilt, I decided to put a solid black fabric on the back and then quilt it with a variegated orange thread. I used a panto with spiders and cobwebs. I love the way it looks on the back.
It’s one of the UFO’s that I finished this year. I am so glad that it’s done!
I guess that’s it for now…………