I decided on a layout for the batik squares. I ended up with something different than any of the choices I posted last time. Now I’m working on the borders. I have the first 2 sewn on. A green and then a light colored batik. I have it hanging on the wall and I’m thinking another thin green border and then a dark batik. (This will use up the 2 scraps I have of the dark batik.) Then I can bind it with the green and use some more of it.
That’s what’s on the wall. I haven’t sewn on it yet today as I’m busy with a custom quilt job on Millie and a veggie quilt on Viqtoria.
I remember when I first started machine quilting and the choice of pantograph patterns was slim. Now they have so many great ones out there that it’s sometimes hard to choose one! 🙂
Anyway, that’s what’s going on here, to see what others are doing check out http://www.patchworktimes.com
Thanks for stopping by!