I feel like I accomplished a lot this weekend. Yesterday, after I got home from my LQS, I loaded a quilt and did a panto on it.
I made my January block for this years BOM.
I cut backings for 2 quilts, squared them up and put zippers on the next 4 quilts in line for quilting.
Today, I loaded my Jiffy Jive quilt. I chose to put a solid black on the back and I used Dave Hudson’s panto with sewing stuff on it. I used purple thread on the front and a variegated thread on the back. I had fabric left from the purple FQ’s I used in the top and pieced them together for the binding.
The quilting is kind of hard to see on the front.
Here’s the back. I flipped every other row so that all the sewing machines wouldn’t be backwards on the back of the quilt.
That’s my busy weekend of sewing and quilting. I don’t plan to sew on anything this week. I need to focus on just quilting. Hope I can!!