Whew!! I did it!

I am so glad these 2 quilts are done! They were a challenge for me. Here’s the first one with the flange.

20120607-150142.jpg

I used a panto pattern on it. The quilting really shows on the back.

20120607-150348.jpg

Here’s the second one with flange. I used a P2P pattern on it because of the border.

20120607-150634.jpg

I was able to do the borders without turning the quilt. I had to take out part of the pattern on the corners, but I feel like it came out fine.
This is the pattern I used . The top pattern is what I used as the panto for the body of the quilt, and also for the center of the borders. The bottom pattern shows where I took away part of the pattern in order to use it on the corners. The small motif is what I put in the very corner to fill the space.

20120607-151607.jpg

That was a lot of work! Too much thinking for my brain!! LOL!! Now I’m ready to get some freehand quilting done….

20120607-151828.jpg

I’m coming Millie…………..

Have a great day!!
Theresa

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s