I thought this would be a quick quilt to make and so far it has been. I sewed on it yesterday, when I needed a break from the LongArm. I have all the blocks pieced and up on the wall.
I found several pieces of a purple batik and I think I have enough of it for sashings and the borders. I’m hoping the binding too, but probably not………
I cut the sashing strips and cornerstones and put them on the wall with the blocks. Also a couple of strips of the purple. So this is how it should look when it’s done.
I’m hoping to get some time this week to sew on it some more. Anyway, that’s what I have on my wall. To see more walls check out http://www.patchworktimes.com