I sewed the strips together that I cut last week. I put what would fit up on the wall today to take the picture.
I decide to make 25 blocks for this quilt. The rest of the blocks didn’t fit on the wall.
I’m not going to frame the blocks like I did on the purple one.
I’m planning to put a 1″ sashing between the blocks. Hopefully that will happen this week.
Meanwhile, my 10 minute a day squares are getting made too. I figured up that I will need 181 squares. I have 100 made with 81 left to go!
That’s it for my design wall this week. To see what others are working on check out http://www.patchworktimes.com
Have a good day!