I feel like I accomplished a lot this weekend. Yesterday, after I got home from my LQS, I loaded a quilt and did a panto on it.
I made my January block for this years BOM.
I cut backings for 2 quilts, squared them up and put zippers on the next 4 quilts in line for quilting.
Today, I loaded my Jiffy Jive quilt. I chose to put a solid black on the back and I used Dave Hudson’s panto with sewing stuff on it. I used purple thread on the front and a variegated thread on the back. I had fabric left from the purple FQ’s I used in the top and pieced them together for the binding.
The quilting is kind of hard to see on the front.
Here’s the back. I flipped every other row so that all the sewing machines wouldn’t be backwards on the back of the quilt.
Here’s what I’ve got on the machine now. It’s the first of 3 BIG custom quilts that I need to do this week.
That’s my busy weekend of sewing and quilting. I don’t plan to sew on anything this week. I need to focus on just quilting. Hope I can!!