We had a fun filled weekend with the ladies from down by Wichita. We taught them a mystery quilt and had time to sew on our own projects too. I got a few hundred Flying geese made. Whew! Once I got all the FG done I was able to start constructing the blocks. I finished 4 blocks and now they are on my design wall. Yea! I’m anxious to get the rest of the blocks made and get the quilt completed.
Here’s a look at our mystery quilt from this years lock in. We taught them the same mystery at the retreat. I am looking forward to seeing everyone’s completed quilts.
That’s the only good picture I have of mine. We used it for the front of the pattern.
Now I have to get back to work on the LongArm. I’m hoping to have some sewing time in the evenings this week.😊
To see what others are up to check out http://www.patchworktimes.com