I planned on quilting customer quilts today but the old machine was acting up. It’s the machine with the IQ (computer) on it. I use it for pantographs. Anyway, I didn’t trust it enough to load someone else’s quilt on it so I loaded my Kansas row by row and started quilting it. After lots of adjusting here and there, I finally got it back up to par and working like it should. Whew! So, although I didn’t plan on quilting mine today, it’s done!
I figured since it was a Kansas quilt I should quilt sunflowers on it, since that’s our state flower. I love the way the quilted sunflowers matched up with the row of appliqued sunflowers.
I made a scrappy back for it too, so I used up more fabric from my stash! Yea!
Even though things didn’t go as planned today, it worked out because I needed to have my quilt quilted before my guild meeting next week. I sure hope tomorrow’s plan works out! 😀 but if not…..I’ll make the best of it.